| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
“”Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.
|—An explanation of and by QAnon on 8chan|
“”Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity.
|—"Q Clearance Patriot" reveals secret truths and predicts chaos|
QAnon, also known as The Storm and The Great Awakening, is a .
- 1 What???
- 2 All aboard the crazy train!
- 3 Greatest crossover event in conspiracy history
- 4 Glossary
- 5 QAnon map dissection
- 6 Real world "Q" clearance
- 7 See also
- 8 External links
- 9 Notes
- 10 References
The alleged plot
“”What is the "storm" the POTUS spoke about? it is the draining of the swamp, a giant global hurricane of veracity.
|—A somewhat more… lucid… description|
QAnon's central premise is that President Trump is secretly working to take down a global ring of elite, cannibalistic, satanic pedophiles. They also believe that the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, led by former FBI director Robert Mueller, is actually an investigation into the so-called "deep state", a cabal of evil, money-grubbing globalists, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, responsible for everything from a global pedophile ring to the mass shooting in Las Vegas in 2017.
What makes the QAnon conspiracy an anomaly is the fact that it presents an alternate world in which the "good guys" are in control of the entire government; according to University of Miami professor Joseph Uscinski, in most other theories, the shadowy conspiracy in control is malevolent.
QAnon crazies also see hints in Trump's actions. According to the enlightened, when Trump awkwardly took a drink from a bottle of Fiji Water at a press conference in November 2017, it wasn't because he was thirsty; it was actually a secret signal to those in the know that the Storm of annihilation of deep state pedophiles had begun (or was about to begin). Because as everyone knows, Fiji is a hot spot for child trafficking.
Q believers have a huge amount of baggage on the crazy train in the form of crank magnetism: special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is actually investigating high-level Democrats, the Illuminati, the Rothschild conspiracy, "Operation Mockingbird" (an alleged 20th century CIA infiltration of the media), fascism, the hidden meaning of Francis Ford Coppola films and Christian revivalism. Oh, and J. P. Morgan had the Titanic sunk to take out his millionaire rivals, and "John F. Kennedy Jr. faked his death and joined Trump's secret evil-fighting organization, where he writes 4chan posts under the pseudonym 'Q'."
A fictional personality (or to the faithful, an "anonymous patriot") central to "The Storm" theory, going by the name of "QAnon" ("Q" symbolizing a supposedly high level super secret government "Q Clearance"), began posting a series of messages on 4chan's /pol/ board in a thread called "CBTS" (Calm Before The Storm) on October 28, 2017. In these, Q claimed that Trump was being protected by the military because the CIA, the FBI, and the Secret Service are all corrupt. Their postings take the form of cryptic questions, each of which is supposedly a hint, clue, or riddle containing some awesome revelation that would make treasure hunter Nicolas Cage smack his forehead and yell, "Of Course!" The questions are usually the type of stuff found in grade-Z spy novels, and often contain their own obvious irony, such as this knee-slapper:
“”Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that has not become proven as true/fact?
|—"Q Clearance Patriot"|
Q's postings are known among aficionados as "breadcrumbs", because they're thought to be tidbits of information forming a trail that leads to… well, with a bit of imagination, ) is popular among believers who feel they are lucky participants in a great adventure where nothing is random and everything has meaning, and to "follow the white rabbit" is to be willingly led on a journey of ridiculous speculations regarding Q's postings.
Like Batman, QAnon's identity is supposedly a deep, dark secret, and so the kookosphere swirls with speculation. Some name "NSA whistleblower" Thomas Drake, whose anti-Obama posture has gained him somewhat of a fanbase on the far-right. Others say it's Steve Bannon. Or Trump himself. Or Donald Trump Jr. Or an artificial intelligence.
Adding to the confusion, a number of "Q impostors" and fakes have appeared, as well as copycat Anons such as "MegaAnon" and "WH Anon", prompting the faithful to conclude it's all just part of a "deep state" plot to smear QAnon.
In reality, however, the supposed deep cover agent QAnon is most likely one or more 4chan trolls, doing it for the shits and giggles. At the very least, Russian troll accounts were pushing the QAnon bullshit to idiots on Twitter before being purged.
“”TRUMP: "You guys know what this represents? … Maybe it's the calm before the storm."
REPORTER: "What storm, Mr. President?"TRUMP: "You'll find out."
|—Trump, to puzzled reporters.|
Because he was surrounded by high-ranking military officers at the time, believers have interpreted his bizarre remarks to mean he was recruited by military intelligence to lead a "quiet coup" to restore "integrity" to the US government; hence, he will impose martial law and unleash a "storm" of retribution against satanic Clintonites, Democratic evil-doers, Deep State dirtbags, and RINO cucks. And this coup will succeed, according to one believer, since "deep state corruption has a heavy Jewish influence" and "the military has a very low rate of Jewish people".
So, while the shit was supposed to hit the fan in November 2017 with mass demonstrations (and the suppression thereof), a military coup, the arrest of hundreds of public officials, the fact that November came and went without any of these things happening appears to have had no effect on the theory's overzealous supporters. On the contrary, it has apparently made it even more popular.
In March 2019, the Russia investigation officially ended, with Robert Mueller turning in his report to the Attorney General Barr. There were no mentions of aliens, pedophile cults, false-flag attacks, cannibalism, or any of the other bullshit beliefs held by QAnon believers.[citation NOT needed] There's now been enough time to show that the QAnon conspiracy is still alive and well despite having one of its core tenets disproven: Mueller is most certainly not using the Russia investigation as a secret means to destroy Hillary Clinton's supervillain organization. In fact, most QAnon believers hailed the release of the report as just another step taken towards Trump's endgame; the only thing they seemed to take issue with is the idea that Trump said "I'm fucked", because they can't wrap their heads around the idea that Dear Leader could express weakness and doubt.
Unfortunately, this is just how conspiracy theories work, and this one is no different. QAnon had wide overlap with the conspiracy theory that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg secretly died and had been replaced by a body double, but upon seeing the theory disproven, its believers doubled down anyway. In other words, despite being unfathomably stupid, QAnon is going to live in the dark corners of the internet for a long, long time.
Evidence against is evidence for
A staple characteristic of conspiracy theories is that they are impossible to disprove. After all, what would be the fun in that? QAnon goes a step further. One of Q's posts explains his various false predictions and claims by saying "disinformation is necessary." Of course it is. This explanation makes QAnon into a so-called "self-sealing" conspiracy: every time it's proven false, that's just the evil cabal making it seem that way! Stephan Lewandowsky, a professor at the University of Bristol who studies conspiracy theories, noted this self-sealing nature by saying:
“”Conspiracy theories often serve an ironic function of providing a sense of order in chaos. People would rather believe that there are evil masterminds out there that pull strings on cataclysmic events than accept the occurrence of random events.
This also helps explain the unfortunate longevity of QAnon. This is despite the fact that there are dozens of failed QAnon predictions, the most famous of which was that July 2018 would be "the month the world discovered the TRUTH."
All aboard the crazy train!
“”Mueller was hired to investigate Clinton, period. If my theory proves to be correct, this will go down as one of the most brilliant sting operations in history.
Pizzagate promoters, such as Liz Crokin and David Seaman, have taken a very active interest in this brand new opportunity to spread batshit insanity, with Crokin claiming that Sean Hannity is privately "on board" with the conspiracy theory. Seaman, being an old Pizzagater, has plenty of experience weaving bullshit from out of thin air. On Christmas Eve, December 24, 2017, Q apparently posted a picture of George Washington crossing the Delaware river, and Seaman claimed that the painting showed Washington in the act of "starting the American Revolutionary War" (it doesn't, the war started in Boston more than a year before), and excitedly concluded, "so in other words, the second revolution is upon us and the deep state is being taken out now."
Then, of course, there's leading birther and InfoWars esteemed crackpot Jerome Corsi, who was hard at work with the stable geniuses of 8chan in an effort to "decipher" Q's crumbs. But none can hope to rival professional insanity dispenser Alex Jones, who has enthusiastically endorsed "The Storm" crackpottery, especially the part about a global Clinton-led pedophilia ring, which happens to fit in nicely with his claims that child sex slaves have been kidnapped and shipped to Mars. Or well, he did, until Qanon and the merchandise around it started cutting into his bottom line and sales of nutritional supplements. Now Jones claims that QAnon is a false flag meant to make conservatives look like a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics, as if they needed the help.
, as well as from an anonymous user with the handle FBIAnon who proliferated on 4chan at the time of the 2016 presidential election. Posobiec further claimed that at some point Microchip and Dreamcatcher left and the 8chan QAnon posts are now done by people who are in it for the money.
Because she didn't look dumb enough already, TV actress Roseanne Barr promoted QAnon on Twitter in 2017 and 2018 to her 900,000 followers.
Notable train passengers
- Matthew Lusk (1963–) is running as a Republican for Florida's 5th Congressional District. He has stated, "I belong to no secret societies or clubs, Q is one of my issues because it's definitely a leak from high places. I follow Q, but I don’t know who or what Q is." Lusk also subscribes to sub-theories of QAnon: "Arkancide"/Clinton body count, deep state, and the antisemitic Federal Reserve conspiracy theory ("Federal Reserve Banksters").
- (1955–) of Operation Rescue indicated her belief in QAnon based on Q's claim that Trump would put an end to Planned Parenthood.
- Markus “Notch” Persson (1979–) tweeted, "Q is legit. Don’t trust the media," and later confirmed that, "I might be the most serious I've ever been." This was one of the factors leading Microsoft to exclude him from the anniversary event of his creation, the popular video game Minecraft.
A violent ride
In March 2018, the Reddit board for QAnon was shut down due to "encouraging or inciting violence and posting personal and confidential information", and its moderators were banned from the site. In June 2018, Mathew P. Wright of Henderson, Nevada was arrested for allegedly blocking the bridge over the Hoover Dam with his home-made armored vehicle and guns; he held out a sign that was linked to QAnon. In July 2018, Pennsylvanian Gardner Boyd was arrested for allegedly threatening to kill Trump and was reported to have made several references to QAnon. In August 2018, Forrest Clark was arrested for allegedly igniting a forest fire in Orange County, California; Clark had previously posted about QAnon and other conspiracy theories.
Meanwhile, a charity group in Arizona called Veterans on Patrol is now patrolling the state searching for child sex trafficking operations after having stumbled onto a homeless shelter and coming to the dumbest possible conclusion. Later, in May of 2019, QAnon conspiracists insanely misinterpreted a tweet from James Comey and came to the conclusion that the former FBI director was planning to launch a terrorist attack against a charter school; the school canceled a charity event out of fear that "internet vigilantes" would show up to cause trouble. One of the school's event coordinators later said, "We knew the theory itself was not targeting our event and in fact, it appeared that the QAnon [followers] somehow thought they were keeping us safe. But there was concern that the call-outs to the Anon communities to 'protect the children' could entice these people to show up to our event… there was no win for the festival under these circumstances."
QAnon supporters are also preying on the mentally ill. In January 2020, a woman was arrested in Colorado for cooperating with QAnon crazies to kidnap her own child from the state's protective custody. According to police records, the mother went "a bit crazy" after Colorado child welfare officials removed her child from her home, and she was subsequently sucked into the QAnon shitshow. She started appearing in numerous YouTube videos alleging that child protective services "has child trafficking rings in certain areas", stopped going to therapy, and allowed a heavily armed QAnon supporter to stay in her home for her "self-defense". The woman was arrested and charged with felony conspiracy to commit kidnapping. According to police, they received a tip-off from the woman's own daughter alerting them to the planned raid.
In May 2019, an FBI memo from the Phoenix Field Office designated several political conspiracy theories (QAnon, Pizzagate, HAARP, New World Order, Sandy Hook massacre) as domestic threats with the potential to incite violence. As evidence, the FBI cited arrests for criminal activities associated with the conspiracy theories.
In the Trump administration
Trump occasionally likes to throw his most insane group of supporters a bone. At one of his rallies, he gestured approvingly towards a man with a "Q" shirt, and this happened because someone on Trump's team thought it appropriate to give the conspiracist a front-row VIP pass. Trump also likes to retweet posts from QAnon accounts, which, while not directly related to the conspiracy, easily lead interested followers back to it. Most recently, he retweeted a post about Jeanine Pirro from an account that had "Q" as its goddamn profile picture.
Trump's pastry chef at his Florida retreat is very vocal on Instagram, and revealed that she sought her current job so that she could serve Trump while he takes down the alleged Democratic pedophile conspiracy. Her posts also suggest that she has interacted with the president's security detail on a regular basis and shows that she enjoys baking QAnon-themed pastries for Mar-a-Lago guests.
All of the dubious claims of this conspiracy theory have been easily debunked, discredited, and immediately recognized as complete and total fabrications, slander, and lies. Despite this, legions of rabid, far-right-wing extremists and conspiracists have embraced and promoted the theory in an increasingly crowded field of loonies inhabiting the cesspools of social media and YouTube. A detailed analysis of the whole fetid affair is documented in a boringly exhaustive copypasta.
In April 2019, the Southern Poverty Law Center documented how the conspiracy theory has strangely become a hit with the sovereign citizen movement, in a stunning example of crank magnetism in action. What makes this strange is that QAnon's base premise is that the government and law ultimately work. However, sovereign citizens and other antigovernment extremists believe that they know the "true" law, which has been betrayed by the normal institutions of government, and that the military and Trump will help them save this mythological "true" law.
QAnon has become an all-encompassing conspiracy theory. For instance, in late May of 2019 police in small town California arrested a crazy lady for building homemade pipe bombs, and QAnon thinks that she was connected to a secret plot by James Comey to blow up a school. This demonstrates that just about anything can be linked to QAnon if one happens to be creative enough.
As a show of just how far this insanity has gone, a QAnon book called QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening was written by a number of anonymous authors and reached number goddamn 2 on Amazon's algorithmically generated “hot new releases” and best-sellers lists. Among the book's highlights: claims that Democrats eat children, claims that Hillary Clinton runs a global Satanic cabal, and claims that the government created AIDS and Lyme disease. Needless to say, it's a hot mess.
Greatest crossover event in conspiracy history
“”I don’t like to talk about that stuff [Satanism] because it gives those anti-Q people way too much fuel for the fire.
|—In Pursuit of Truth, a QAnon "analysis" YouTube channel.|
There are some truly glorious examples of QAnon stupidity. Whoever "Q" is, they've managed to pull elements from just about every conspiracy theory under the sun. Here are some highlights.
QAnon followers think J.P. Morgan sunk the Titanic so he could form the Federal Reserve. Oh yeah, we're starting you off in the deep end, folks. The story goes that many wealthy businessmen were on the Titanic, all of whom opposed the Federal Reserve, and J.P. Morgan intentionally built the Titanic without safety measures in order to get them all killed. There's also a version of the story that says the men were opponents of the income tax.
Trump's secret war
Just about every aspect of the
Trump-Russia thing with Trump and Russia Mueller investigation has been shoehorned by QAnon believers into their narrative about a secret war being fought between Trump and the "deep state". They think that Trump was recruited by military intelligence to fight the deep state, because apparently we trust the military but not the rest of the government. Key events highlighted by the QAnoners include the raid on Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen (the cabal becomes more aggressive), and Trump's missile strike on Syria (Trump wanted to accommodate the cabal's wishes for some fucking reason).
Deep state puppet masters
QAnon has also gone with the mandatory George Soros conspiracy theories, but his post "exposing" the leaders of the deep state dusted off some oldies but goodies. Specifically, the Rothschilds, who QAnon sees as significant architects and financial backers, despite their family banking business making less than a percent of what Walmart makes in a year. The family's richest member has a smaller net worth than George Lucas, and their assets are spread out across hundreds, maybe thousands of people. They ain't the puppet masters of shit.
Strangest of all, Q also fingers the House of Saud as being backers of the deep state, which doesn't really mesh with the fact that they seem to be among Trump's closest friends on the global stage. Apparently, selling weapons to the deep state against the wishes of Congress is the path to defeating the deep state. Who knew?
Finally, what QAnon sub-conspiracy would be complete without that old classic, Satanism? Q thinks the Rothschilds are the head of a global Satanic cult which includes the Soros family, the Clinton family, and the Sauds. The three main dynasties, Soros, Saud, and Rothschild, form the so-called "Triangle" because why fucking not bring the Illuminati into this bullshit too?
CIA psyops and fake news
A central feature of Trumpism and QAnon is the concept of fake news. Q has taken it a step further with the concept of "Operation Mockingbird" According to Q, the Central Intelligence Agency (check one off the list) is manipulating the media and has been since the JFK assassination (check). QAnon followers call these CIA operatives "Black Hats", and claim that Black Hats spend their days digging around through classified data with the intent of fabricating fake news stories to pass on to the mainstream media. Apparently, the "Black Hats" are paid with CIA black budget money and foreign accounts; Q specifically mentions the Panama Papers (check) as an example of how this works.
Other assorted insanity
Of course, the globalist cabal doesn't stop with just Soros, the Sauds, and the Clintons! No, it goes much deeper than that.
- One of Q's rambling threads suggests that Angela Merkel is the daughter of German dictator Adolf Hitler.
- Queen Elizabeth II is part of the cabal and had Princess Diana assassinated by MI6, and somehow this is related to Angela Merkel.
- Kim Jong Un is a puppet ruler placed in charge of North Korea by the CIA in order to start a war if they need one.
- The Las Vegas Mandalay Bay shooting was an inside job. (of course)
- US Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired MS-13 to assassinate DNC staffer Seth Rich in retaliation for stealing documents.
- The elite are kidnapping children, terrorizing them, bleeding their blood out, and drinking it in a Satanic torture dungeon ritual sacrifice in order to achieve immortality and get high on... adrenochrome? [note 1]
- Through the miracle of crank magnetism, somewhere in 2018 (probably simultaneously with getting banned on Reddit) the Q’s discovered the joys of New gematria. Not a day goes by without a Tweet copying a string of popular Q related hashtags including #Gematria in the chain. At least one QAnon-related site has also claimed that the "deep state" is also using gematria. Ironically the non-Q gematria crowd includes Trump as part of the NWO complex and source of the problem, and the two camps pretty much ignore each other's existence. For a bit of individuality and claim to fame, Q has taken a stance that Trump's penchant to Tweet in all capital letters has a special meaning and they pay extra attention to those missives.
Much of the terminology of QAnon can be found in the dissected map, below. Here are some of the meta-terminology used by QAnoners to communicate among themselves:
- 187 — refers to the section of the California Penal Code section for murder; used for people alleged to have been murdered such as Seth Rich
- 5:5 —?used in radio communication to mean "loud and clear", used by QAnon to allege that a special operations mission is taking place
- Anons —?followers of Q who dissect breadcrumbs
- Autists —?obsessive anons, a reference to "weaponized autism"
- Baker — QAnon forum moderator or clue interpretor, possibly also a PIDOOMA expert who is generating a bullshit stream
- Black hat — government official who opposes Trump,  presumably deep state
- Booms — revelations about the alleged anti-Trump cabal
- Breadcrumb — clue
- Clowns or C_A —?CIA
- Comms —?communications, usually referring to the idea that non-8chan communications are fake
- Drop — posting made by Q on 8chan
- Fireworks —?a major news story is supposedly breaking about the alleged anti-Trump cabal
- Follow the white rabbit — seek the truth
- Future proves past —?the idea that the future will bear out the QAnon conspiracy and drops
- The Great Awakening — the belief that Mueller would work with Trump and bring down the cabal that was fighting Trump; no longer so popular since Mueller report came out
- Hussein —?Barack Hussein Obama
- LARP —?live action role-playing game, the idea that Q is just playing a game with credulous Trumpers. This idea is supported by Travis View, a conspiracy theory researcher.
- Mockingbird —?the alleged by the CIA
- News unlocks map —?the idea that actual news will explain the QAnon map (below)
- No Name —?John McCain
- Pain —?something bad happening to the alleged anti-Trump cabal
- Pedo-gate —?an extension of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory
- Proofs —?evidence that Q is real or that drops are real – possibly derived from the earlier 2014 meme proofster
- Q+ — shorthand for Donald Trump.
- Redpill —?exposing non-believers to QAnon; the term originated from the 1999 film The Matrix, and spread to other fringe groups, starting with the men's rights movement
- Sealed indictments —?the once popular (pre-Mueller Report) idea that sealed indictments would come out prior to The Great Awakening
- The Storm — there have been theories about this within QAnon, including mass arrests of Democrats, sex offenders, various enemies of Trump
- Tripcode —?the code used by Q on 8chan that supposedly confirms authenticity
- White hat — goverment official who supports Trump
- WWG1WGA — an abbreviation for "Where we go one, we go all", alleged by conspiracists to have been said by John F. Kennedy, but is actually attributable to the 1996 action film White Squall ("You told us where we go one we go all, well we believed you, we lived by it, Sir. And now you're saying where you go we can't follow.")
QAnon map dissection
As the map shows, QAnon functions as a grand unified conspiracy theory because it lumps in just about every imaginable conspiracy theory (together with some historical reference points and almost no context). There are a number of conspiracy theories that are based on bigotry: antisemitism (e.g. concerning George Soros or the illuminati), anti-Catholicism (e.g., concerning Jesuits), anti-African American (concerning the Obamas), and anti-Masonic (also, often antisemitic), and these are baked into the map. In that sense, QAnon can be used both as a mirror for one's own bigotry and as a powerful crank magnet that can attract all sorts of shit from this "rabbit hole".
Notably missing from these two maps is CrowdStrike, a security company that was hired by the DNC, but is now part of the QAnon conspiracy and incredibly was part of the GOP defense of Trump in the impeachment inquiry.
Having trouble reading 5-point ALL CAPS? Is your mind confused by the non sequitur tornado? View the dissected map here:[note 4] Unhelpfully, the dissection is still full of non sequitur. The dissection roughly follows the map left-to-right and top-to-bottom.
Great Awakening map
The Great Awakening Map is the quintessential red-pill navigational chart for Escaping the Matrix and Returning to Source.
The map has been spotted on 8chan in accompaniment with the Q-Map, and has served a vital role in The Great Awakening and Full Disclosure Movement across the entire globe.
The map is actually quite similar to the QAnon map above but regurgitated with different spaghetti code.
Real world "Q" clearance
In the Department of Energy, this is a As a DOE clearance, it presumably relates to nuclear secrets of the United States. It obviously makes sense that this publicly known and extremely important clearance level would be primarily used to hide everyone's secret pedophilia.[note 5]
- Q - The Plan To Save The World: a short YouTube "documentary"
- Alex Jones
- Fun:The truth about RationalWiki, for we are also part of the global Satanic cabal.
- — "Q"s latest posts, along with, we shit you not, a 24/7 live stream discussing them, because what the fuck?
- "A term applied to energy produced by human beings and animals that other entities use to feed from."
- ?? [ symbol]
- "Divide & Conquer"
- The Vatican Catholicism
- "The Key"
- "God's Soldiers"
- , founder of the Jesuits 8.15.1534, First Superior General, d. 1556
- Khazarian Mafia, est. 700-1200 AD, Khazania, (Ukraine)
- Jesuits, Society of Jesus
- Knights Templar, Catholic military order, 1118
- , Christian mysticism, 1492
- , 15th century
- Nostradamus, 1556
- The Leviathan Cross [symbol], Lucifer/Satan/Baal, Tower of Babel
- Purge of the Templar, Friday 13 October, 1307
- Papal bloodlines, ???: Superior Jesuit General [Black Pope]; Somaglia [Italy]; Vatican;
- Grey Pope est. 1814, 1814, Jesuit restoration
- Villa Farnese; Jesuit War Room
- Cuneiform 3000 BC
- Jesus crucified d. 33 CE
- Kabbalah, Isaac the Blind d. 1235
- Talmud, "Goyim"
- suppression of the Society of Jesus, 1773
- Bavarian Illuminati, founded May 1st, 1776; Adam Weishaupt, Jesuit professor, created to protect Jesuits
- ; Battle of Nuremberg
- The Sphinx, 7000 BC?
- Nimrod, Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar II d. 562 BC
- Caligula, reign AD 37-41, Vatican obelisk - Heliopolis, Egypt
- Human sacrifice, adrenochrome
- Declaration of Independence July 4th, 1776
- "Out of Chaos comes order"
- "The end justifies the means"
- ?? [ symbol],
- Temple Mount
- Corpus Hermeticum, 3rd century
- Occult symbolism in Washington D.C.
- "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"[note 2]
- "Who is on the Dollar Bill?"; George Washington, 1798 Letter re: Illuminati, Washington Monument, 1888
- Native American Genocide
- , 1718
- Dracula, Vlad the Impaler d. 1476, Transylvania, Vampirism
- [no, not that
- Pyramids of Giza, Obelisks
- , Solomon's Temple, Boaz & Jachin
- d. 270,
- John D. Rockefeller
- , built 1852-1854
- Twin Pillars
- Rothschild, Zionism
- , 1809-1891, 1872
- Lincoln assassination 1867 US cuts ties to Vatican
- City of London, Dragon worship, changed name 1917, House of Windsor, German descent, Queen Elizabeth II shapeshifter
- Rosacrucian Order
- , , Geoglyphs
- Aztec, 1300-1500 AD, Quetzalcoatl, Bosnian pyramids
- Astrology, Alchemy
- Iamblechus, d. 330 "Theurgy"
- Helena Blavatsky 1831-91, Theosophical Society
- Aleister Crowley 1875-1947
- Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
- OTO Ordo Templi Orientis
- Unification of Italy 1815-1871, Kingdom of Italy, Vatican annexed, Italy
- , Temple of sin
- d. 495 BC
- Plato d. 348 BC
- , translated 1256, "Behold, I will make them of the Synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie." Revelation 3:9
- Thelema, "Do what the wilt shall be the whole of the law."
- ONI, , est. 1882
- , 1912 killed off opposition to the Federal Reserve
- Banking cartels fund both sides of every war
- , Rothschild $$$ takeover
- Zoroastrianism, Zarathustra ~1000 BC
- Allegory of the cave
- Owl symbolism; Bohemian Grove
- FBI 1908
- "The Creature from Jekyll Island"
- Henry Ford, Model T
- "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" 1903
- CFR, Council on Foreign Relations, 1921
- WWI, Treaty of Versailles, 1919
- Chemical & Biological Warfare
- The Royal Institute of International Affairs, 1920
- "War creates debt"
- 1918 Flu Pandemic, 50 million dead
- ; socialism; communism
- ; 1929; Vatican State recognized
- , 1871
- Maria Orsic, Yugoslavia, disappeared 1945
- IBM; IG Farben, Zyklon B
- Walt Disney est. 1923; Club 23
- 1901-1990, "The Secret Teachings of All Ages", 1928,
- Adolph Hitler
- Black Tuesday, 10.29.1929
- 1917 October Revolution, Bolsheviks
- Aldebaran star system
- ; Thule Society
- The Holocaust; Josef Mengele
- Waffen-SS (symbol)
- Swastika (symbol); Nazi Germany
- ; Neuschwabenland
- Franklin D. Roosevelt; Pearl Harbor *advance knowledge
- "The Man of Providence"
- The Holy Grail; Aryan race
- Order of Black Sun; occultism scrubbed from WWII history
- Cloning; Die Glocke
- 1944 established the U.S. Dollar as the global reserve currency, "He who holds the gold makes the rules."
- , 1942-1945,
- 1956-1971, surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting and disrupting domestic political organizations
- "Terror Bombing"; Hiroshima & Nagasaki
- Winston Churchill; Battle of Los Angeles
- , Inner Earth
- Zero point energy
- Nicola Tesla, d. 1943
- Haunebu II, Nazi UFOs
- of 1934
- 1947, Admiral Richard E. Byrd
- Philadelphia Experiment 1943
- Nuremberg Trials
- Solar Warden, Naval space command
- Time travel
- , FBI raided Tesla
- Unacknowledged special access projects MJ-12, Majestic-12, President Harry Truman in 1947
- Project Blue Book 1952-69, UFO threat analysis
- " 1948
- UN 1945; Neo-feudalism
- CIA 1947, Langley Virginia
- Israel 1948; Mossad
- The Cold War 1947-1991
- ; ;
- Moon landings; Break away civilization
- Roswell UFO Crash 1947
- DUMB's, "Deep Underground Military Base"
- Bilderberg Group 1954
- , Nazi US citizenship
- NATO 1949
- Operation Ajax,
- , NATO "stay behind" 56-90
- Hegelian dialectic, problem→reaction→solution, "cognitive dissonance"
- Mars, Cydonia
- Jason Society 1960 Illuminati
- , Dayton, OH
- Dulse, NM genetic engineering
- NASA 1958, "Never A Straight Answer"
- Secret space program
- Dwight D. Eisenhower military industrial complex 1961
- , CIA Director '52-'61
- NSA 1952, "No Such Agency"
- Operation PBSuccess,
- "Ratlines"; , Cocaine Import Agency
- D.I.D., ; "Trance formation of America" Cathy O'Brien; Project Monarch; "Thanks for the Memories" Brice Taylor
- Totalitarian tiptoe; Super soldiers, "The Black Awakening"
- Television, introduced 1950s, alpha state hypnosis
- Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard 1954
- Anton LaVey, Church of Satan 1966
- The Kissinger Report 1974
- Henry Kissinger, Secretary of State, National Security Advisor, War criminal
- , Limits to Growth 1967
- ; Agent Orange
- Predictive programming
- 1967 Freedom of Information Act
- J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director, heart attacked[sic] 1972
- Depopulation; 1970s appropriations: super germ request; CBW's [Chemical and Biological Weapons] banned 1971
- ; Richard Nixon 1969-1974; Watergate
- Montauk project
- Psychic warfare; Remote viewing; Time travel
- ARPANET 1969, birth of the internet
- , military intelligence, Temple of Set 1975
- "Nixon Shock", 1971 decoupling of the US dollar to gold; Fiat currency
- Special virus cancer program
- Pentagon Papers
- Illuminati card game 1982
- The 1975
- Andrew Basiago, Project Pegasus; Project Looking Glass
- Stewart Swerdlow
- , researched since 1960s
- Charles Manson 1969 murder spree, Helter Skelter
- Philip Schneider, Battle of 1979
- Ra?lism 1974
- New Age
- est. 1960
- Hep B vaccine
- 4th dimensional negative entities
- "Loosh"[note 3]
- NRO, 1961
- Bill Gates, Microsoft
- ALEC, American Legislative Exchange Council 1973
- ; Council of 13; ; Think tanks; The Round Table; Finance resources
- Saturnalian Brotherhood
- Iran-Contra 1985-7
- Bill Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse
- FEMA camps; Plastic coffins; Guillotines; RFID chips
- MLK murdered 1968
- Jim Jones, Jonestown 1978
- Racial division
- Steve Jobs, Apple $666
- Ra Material, "The Law of One" 1982-98
- Satanic Panic
- in 1942
- , US Senator;
- Georgia Guidestones 1980, Population of 500,000,000
- George H. W. Bush, 41st President 89-93, Vice President 81-89, CIA Director 76-77
- The cabal
- ; Incubator hoax; Gulf War
- Silent weapons for queit[sic] wars; "One Superpower World" 1992 NYT
- Chernobyl disaster
- Project Blue Beam; False flags
- Monsanto; Chemtrails; GMOs; Geoengineering
- Agenda 21; "Climate change"
- 322 Skull & Bones Society, Yale
- "New World Order"; Hillary Clinton; Bill Clinton
- ; Gulf War syndrome
- Fall of ; ; "The New World Order worships Satan"
- HAARP 1993
- Waco, Texas 1993; "Child sacrifice"
- Gun grabs
- Dark secrets; Saturn symbolism
- Infowars; Alex Jones; David Icke
- Endgame; Moon matrix
- ; Denver International Airport 1995
- ; Nanothermite
- Princess Diana 1997 "Queen sacrifice"
- Afghanistan; Taliban; Opium production
- Oklahoma City Bombing 1995
- "Arkancide", The Clinton Body Count
- Steve Quayle, "Empire Beneath the Ice"
- WiFi 1998
- 1997, "Templar Fortress"
- NAFTA 1994
- Aurora, /ONI
- Vigilant Guardian; 9/11 UFOs
- Operation Tripod; Al Qaeda; Osama bin Laden
- George W. Bush; 9.11 "Tower Sacrifice", WTC7
- ; Saudi Arabia
- George Soros
- PNAC, "Project for the New American Century", "A new Pearl Harbor"
- leasted WTC JUne 2001 "pull it"
- Columbine Massacre
- Bill Cooper executed[sic] 2001
- Ancient Aliens; Anunnaki "those who from heaven to earth came"; Crop circles; Draco-reptilians; Pleiadians, Lord Ashtar; Galactic Federation of Light; Ascended masters
- ; Nibiru
- Dick Cheney
- 9/11 Memorial, "As above so below"
- Hologram plane theory
- Patriot Act
- Iraq invasion
- Missing 28 pages 9/11 Commission Report
- 7/7 London Bombings 2005
- Abductions; Cattle mutilation
- The Greys; Phoenix lights
- ; Stargate
- Illegal weapons,
- Obama, Kenya
- Syria; ISIS
- Arab Spring; Destruction of Levant history
- Blackwater, Erik Prince
- "Dark Knight Rising" shooting 2012
- Barbara Marciniak
- Norwegian spiral anomaly 2009
- "Peak oil" hoax
- Wikileaks, Julian Assange
- TPP, drafted 2015, withdrawal
- Pizzagate, blackmail, pedophilia, sex trafficking
- Black Lives Matter
- Heroin epidemic
- 2008; Snowden; Academi
- Boston Marathon bombing
- Sandy Hook, "Nobody died…" 2012
- Hurricane Katrina 2005
- ; Ray Kurzweil
- , Yugoslavia 6 languages
- Trump v. Hillary election 11.8.16; MAGA
- PMCs, private military company; G45
- Fukushima 3.11.2011
- CERN, "portal to Hell", Shiva statue
- The Singularity; transhumanism
- Podesta emails
- Donald Trump inauguration 1.20.17, "We are transferring power from Washington, D.C., and giving it back to you, the people."
- "Drain the swamp"; military stands behind Trump
- Edward Snowden 2013 leak
- ; ; ; Whole Foods; The Washington Post
- ; codewords
- , CIA electronic surveillance
- "Fake news"
- Charlottesville, Unite the Right
- North Korea "Rocket Man"
- 2017 hurricanes, , , ,
- [symbol], Church of AI, , techno-luciferism
- , resigned CEO 12.21.17
- David Rockefeller dead 3.20.2017
- Vegas massacre 10.1.2017, "pyramic sacrifice"
- Russia probe
- Jack & Ace; Harvest ritual; Gun runner;
- ; ;
- California inferno
- 5G kill grid [the idea that 5G WiFi will cause forced vaccinations]
- "We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow."
- Mohammad bin Salman
- ; Saudi purge, Nov 2017; Q anon on 4chan !ITPb.qbhqo
- Soros; Roths; Saudi
- Mandela effect; Akashic Records
- Fractal time
- 2012 Mayan calandar[sic]; Revelations; Age of Aquarius; Apocalypse; Quantum ascension; Solar shift
- #Tyler; "the nanosecond"
- US Embassy
- "The Storm"
- ISIS defeated
- helicopter crash
- "Breadcrumbs"; Pleiadian guidance
- Pole shift; Antichrist
- Schuman Resonance[sic]
- Mystery "booms"
- Executive Order: Human Rights Abuse 12.21.17 [Executive Order 13818]; Follow the White Rabbit
- ; investor in , , sent Saudi air force snipers to Vegas
- "Remember nothing is random. Everything has meaning."
- _FREEDOM-_Conf-go; v.12312017
- The original author of this section is not-so-secretly an on-and-off DOE employee. Albeit one who specializes in climate science rather than child molestation.
- QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening by WWG1WGA (2019) Relentlessly Creative Books. ISBN 1942790139.